[Dailydrool] calendars...

jkdjf tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Tue Dec 20 10:29:13 PST 2011

Hello and Merry Chirstmas to all.  Just wanted to let folks know that
the calendar orders with two will be sent out this afternoon.  I had
two that Michael is going to send because  he didn't send enough
stands..."Those would be for The Winchesters and Alexa Paul.  "I think
he is working on those and the single orders today"  You can email me
for the tracking numbers for the double orders jkdjf at tds.net...emaill
Michael for the singles -pilot12011 at gmail.com.   Please thank Laura
for doing this this year...it has been very very tough.  Let me say
that next year will be totally different.  Thanks so much for your
patience.    Kathy (one of your shipping elves who did very little.)