[Dailydrool] Thank you.

Susie Bambulas butterflytattoo82 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:11:17 PST 2011

I just wanted to send out a "Thank You" to the kind people that wrote me concerning my family & I losing Saydee. It has been hard for everyone. Even my two other dogs. This road is a rough one & I am hoping that we can make it through this. When Saydee left for the bridge she left a huge void in our life. I still love her so much & I think of her every second & when I am sleeping she's in my dreams. Saydee was the best dog I have ever had in my life. Her personality was something else. She made me laugh & she was always there to comfort me when she knew I was sad. Saydee was an amazing addition to our family 10 years ago. I hope she's happy up on the bridge. She's with some friends & family that have passed before her. She's my angel now. Once again, Thank you for ALL the kind words. My family and I really appreciate it. Merry Christmas to your family from ours.
Susie B & Saydee Sue (ATB)