[Dailydrool] kibble conversion chart

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 20 16:50:47 PST 2011

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

We've had a spate of issues involving missing food.  Bread, cookies, more bread,
friedfish, did I mention bread?, chocolate (I remember mentioning that), meat,
cup cakes, cheese, bread,  crackers, bread, fries ... we could be here for a
while ... he even stole a whole bag of BABY CARROTS and ate them all for petes
sakes.  I used to keep a fruit bowl on the kitchen table but I have a new
centerpiece now ..... oh don't get me started!

I am seriously considering taking out the counter tops in the kitchen because NO
one in my family (including ME) can remember to put this stuff away.  And Snoopy
is gaining weight .... in spite of our nightly walks and dog park adventures.
 And so I've thought to cut down his kibble for his scores.

Today he scored a whole piece of deep fried fish .... maybe 1/2 cup of kibble
reduction?  How about when he gets the whole loaf of bread off the counter
before it can be put away (he got THREE that way from the DH last week alone, in
a ROW)??  Should I feed him the next meal at all when he does that?

Frustrated momPerson with Snoopy (who is completely satisfied) and Cyrus (I
would NEVER do such things, I can rest my chin on the counters without lifting
up and the worst I do is lick the butter dish if it's too close to the edge).