[Dailydrool] Worn Slick

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Dec 20 16:37:33 PST 2011

Just picture this.... a white linoleum floor in the kitchen, and a dog door in kitchen leading from grass barren yard to kitchen. Ten Bassets and Basset wannabees, four paws on each = 40 paws, 2 inches of rain today. Ten Bassets nervous walking in and out of dog door because of rainstorm. Six Bassets wandering around kitchen as I try to mop to get enough mud off floor that we do not slide across the room when we step onto kichen floor like a skating rink. I need wine and chocolate but am out of both guess I will just sit here and pout.