[Dailydrool] Water drinking

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Dec 20 19:21:50 PST 2011

Bev, the brothers have a indoor and a outdoor water dish that is kept full of clean fresh water.  But where do my two want to drink out of???? Our little garden fish pond!  I guess it's the fish poop water that taste better than the filtered tap water.

I am so sorry to read of all the bridge crossings the last few days.  My heart goes out to all of those that have lost their beloved hounds.  May they live forever in the magic of your memories.

Michele momma to the Bad A$$ Basset Brothers.  Colt & Ruger

Sent from my iPaw