[Dailydrool] Sweet Annie ATB

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 19:51:35 PST 2011

How sad about Annie.  Such a short time to enjoy life and  love.  It must
be just devastating on Janet.  Please extend my  sympathies to her on her
loss.  It must be especially hard having it happen  so close to Christmas.  I
got wet eyes reading about it yesterday, as I  remember her struggle and all
that Janet did to heal her and show her  love.  I will keep them both in my
prayers, and I truly hope that she will  be able to have a great Christmas.
If she would not mind, if I could  get her address, I would send her a
Christmas card.  Run free sweet  Annie.  You were one lucky hound to have know
so much love and  caring.

Douglas