[Dailydrool] The sick momperson

Paula Smith psmithrn68 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:24:54 PST 2011

This is Cooper ritin to askes for  drooliez for our mommy. She have sumfing
called kidney stonz. Now why she collectin stonz in her kidneyz we don't
know but she gots bunches of um. She spended 2 hole dayz in the
personspital and we was left home alonez w the 2 legged brudder. Let me
tell you that was one scawwy sperience. She habbed surgery to get tem out
but came home w sumfin called a tent in her tummy, no Toby I think it a
tent not a stent...oh OK smawty pants who looked it up in her nursing
bookie, its a stent...appawenty it keepin her kidney dwainin into her
bwadder...whatebber it is it causin her wots of owies an her eyes be
leaking an awful lot and  she sayin' some really not nice words about the 2
legged brudder who not be berry nice about hewpin her (iffin this happens
again Auntie Tamawa is comin to stay) We been givin her lots of snooters
and lurps which she says along w the the perkicet and zanax hewp (which she
keeps wocked up and won't shawe).please sling lots of healing drooliez her
way .

Love Cooper, Toby (no I don't care if yew older I wroted it), Millie,
kitties Gorge, Zebra and Psycho(no I knows his name is really Smokey)