[Dailydrool] White kitchen floors...

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Wed Dec 21 08:21:14 PST 2011

I too have a white kitchen floor and old fashioned hardwood floors that
are the biggest pain in the butt.

It has been raining off and on for what feels like forever.  And it has
been warmer than usual here.
Not our typical December.

I have begun to throw dark green throw rugs everywhere.  I give up on
the mud and the floors.

And actually, I try to not think about it too much because I have
smiling houndie and boxer faces at me.
Oh heck, even I have tracked in mud because I have been out there
playing with them too.

Some days it bothers me, some days it doesn't.

Sunday I had 3 bassets sleeping on the couch together all in a row
because they played so hard in the mud and rain.
I also had a boxer who was falling asleep sitting on the couch and one
boxer crashed on the floor.

I thought Oh hell whats the point of clean floors...

My puppers won't be here forever.  Enjoy them.  That's what I said to
myself when I started to fret...

Love and drool to all..
Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Lucy, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.