[Dailydrool] How to keep Bassets off counters #2

Randee White randeewhite at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 08:30:46 PST 2011

Bev is right.  There is no way.  My daughter says Bassets are like slinkys.  Their neck stretches indefinitely, until they reach the object of their desire.  Once the tongue touches said object, it's over.  Mine will take the contraband out the dog door so that I don't notice that it's missing till I need it.  Sometimes I will find the wrapper out in the back yard, sometimes I have to guess whether it was the dogs or the teenagers.  The dogs are usually not as messy as the teenagers.  Randee and the White House Gang