[Dailydrool] mailing Christmas cards

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 10:51:03 PST 2011

finally got my cards all done yesterday after weeks of nagging from sweet
cheeks  so I decided to drive them up to the post office as our mailman
already went by .  so I load the girls in the car and we drive up to  the post
office and the mailman was there with a big bin collecting all the mail  and
so as the people pulled up, he took your mail,  Nice man with lots of
Christmas spirit, so I pull up , put down my window and with that , like a
speeding bullet, Annie came from the back seat, over the center counsel, and
across my lap and she almost got him,  he was no longer smiling and neither
was I, after I threw Annie on the floor, he said  " just throw them from
there  I will catch  them !  bwahaahah  She is Oh So bad  !
 I have three Christmas parties to go to,  UGH !   I  hate it, means I have
to give up my sweat pants and put on real clothes, I hate  real clothes, I
actually hate most people,  you have to go and  "  pretend you are having
fun" when in fact I am sitting there gritting my  teeth,   and IF ?  you have
ever paid attention to conversations at  parties,  the majority of the
people are talking about DIETS  how much  they have lost, or how much they plan
to lose or what they ate for supper , Like  who really gives a SH** !    and
on the way there, I get a  lecture from sweet cheeks on how to  BEHAVE
myself !   REALLY  Honey ??????? Can't I PLEASE stay home with my flannels, a
bottle of wine, a bag  of MM"S and a good movie and my hounds  please, please,
please ! Or  I  could be like  Tim Tebow or Joyce Myers and get down on one
knee  and  pray, then tell my precious one  "  NOPE  can't go,  God  just
told me to stay my A** at home tonight !  sorry   honey bwahahaahahaah

Marlene  mommy to sweet Maggie Wags and Rotten Evil  Annie