[Dailydrool] secret letter to Conley & Llewis

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 10:23:42 PST 2011

Ok boys, me and Maggie gotz big secret fur your ears only,  our mommy  dun
caught mouser in a trap last night, so here be da scoop,  momma sez we  can
UPS ober night , da dead mouser and you can glue it on your mommas collar
!!!!   it be da REAL THING !  REAL FUR !   You show her  what real fur  look
like, No Thankyou necessary   we good friends and  good friends do good
deeds fur each odder,  watch fur your UPS man tomorrow  momma dun told him DONT
stop, just throw it out the truck on the drive by, odder  wise you get shot
bwahahahaahahahahahah

Lub Evil Annie and Maggie Wags