[Dailydrool] We's Goin Sumwere

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 09:24:06 PST 2011

Dis is Edmond Dawd.

Momma keeps sayin' we be goin' sumwere. Her and Dad be's countin' down and pulled outs da big baloo zipperbox last night. I be confuzzed.

I fink its ok cuz my orange bizkit and stuffies bag be packered too. Momma say it be a long trip to see hers family. I gots 2 cuzzins, Wally the bulldog and Parra the dalmation. I'ont know what those is but hopfully they wants to play wif me. I'm a nice boy.

Momma say it take 10 hours (sounds lik a nickzillion to me) to gets us to Calibornia AND I gots to wake up befores da sun in da mornin'. Maybe wen we gets there I can hab my presents that Momma hid in dat red paperstuffs.

Wish me luck! I'm making sure Momma stuffs my Kongie wif peanut butters before we go...

Happy Howlidays!

Drool to all in need and thoughts and prayers to those with healing hearts.

Edmond Dawd (I likes da car) &
Kimi