[Dailydrool] Behavorist needed in California

Kathryn Johnson johnkath2 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 21 16:53:31 PST 2011

I'm in Lompoc, CA visiting my mom for Christmas.  I went for a walk and met up with a gentleman walking two Basset Hounds and a cute not-a-basset mix.  Of course we got to tailing bassets and I walked with him.  One of his hounds is aggressive around other dogs.  I suggested a behaviorist.  Does any one know of a good behaviorist in the Santa Barbara, Lompoc, Santa Maria area, or how to find one?  Also what should one look for when hiring one?  On a funny note I live in the Dallas area and his dogs are named Dallas and Huston!  They are rescues from the local pound.

Also, my mom wants to do a gross point needle point pillow of a Basset Hound.  Any one have any source for this?  It needs to be a large scale with yarn rather than thread as she has some arthritis in her hands.

Oh, I ordered 4 calendars and they came yesterday.

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky & Sandy (ATB)

Sent from my iPad