[Dailydrool] Jan and TY's

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell2010 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:13:35 PST 2011

I just wanted to say a special thank you to each and everyone that sent me
an extra Christmas card.
The last week has been particularly tough on us with daddy's bday Dec. 16
and  with Christmas without daddy this year and my Mom signing and sending
all the cards without dads name on it.
Every time a card comes in it makes me smile seeing the love from all the
droolers and their beautiful babies .. words can not express the joy that
you guys have put in my heart THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH....
Jan can you email me off list I want to talk to you "
carolynmitchell2010 at gmail.com

Now for my tree and life in my mini zoo.. I decorated the tree over and
over again and come home to bells hidden everywhere from Smokey and Mittens
(the ring leader) So I decide enoough is enough and did not put them back
one day and the older more innocent cat Scooter started eating the light
bulbs.
My tree now stands with scattered bullbs all over it and bulbs  all over
the house and I sit and look at it smiling knowing that I have lost the
battle and think of all the fun the cats have taking everything off the
tree.. It truly is all about the animals...

So if I am not on I just want to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year..

Healing drool to all those in need.. you truly are all in my thoughts, and
 prayers,

Carolyn
Rex aka Lil Foot
LiL Miss Daisy Halo
Rose aka Rose bud
Scooter , Mittens and Smokey (the kitties) and  my
 Bridge crew
Max A Million
Sir Opa
Princess Jodie and
Hopper and Henry bunnies

--

~~~~Sometimes the angels fly close enough to you that you can hear the
flutter of their wings~~~~