[Dailydrool] counter surf? buster...nah! yeah right!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed Dec 21 19:08:46 PST 2011

buster drown doesn't counter surf.  he just climbs up & helps himself.  see buster obsesses about tomatoes...you might have heard me mention this a few times.   one day i was sitting in the dining room working on the computer while a lovely pot ot 5 alarm chili cooked merrily along in the crockpot..  i wasn't paying too much attention when i thought i heard the lid fall off the pot.  well a few minutes later buster comes over to me & his snout is covered with chili...yeah my boy climbed onto the counter, removed the lid & helped himself while the chili (5 alarm mind you) was simmering.  i thought..this can't be right.  so i went back to typing & i heard his collar tags jingling..sure enough he was up on the counter helping himself out of the pot.  damn fool.  & no...no stomach upset or gas.

another time some had given me a huge bucket of tomatoes.  i left them in the sink while i went to the dumpster to toss my trash.  i was gone about 2 minutes.  as i walked in i was greeted by lowla whose face was bright red (she is mostly white faced).  hmmm.  i walked into the kitchen to find him in the sink calmly tossing half eaten maters to the floor to sally who was rolling & eating in them.  it looked like a mass murder had been committed in there.  2 minutes.

or the time he opened up the cabinet & scored the package of italian flavored bread crumbs & ate them in my bed...ah like sleeping on a beach in italy...... or when i found my cast iron skillet in the living room....

yeah  countersurfing...no not buster....

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip"@  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com