[Dailydrool] So excited!

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 18:16:20 PST 2011

Guess what I'm getting for Christmas? On Saturday I will be driving (Kahuna will ride shotgun) to Spencer, MA to pick up Buster, a 3 1/2 yr old male tricolor houndie who had his eyes enucleated a couple of months ago for glaucoma. He was adopted but the resident hound has been attacking him so needs a new home. So Blind Buster will be coming here with us. I have been having many bitter sweet memories of my sweet Bud ATB (also from NEBHR years ago) and Bluegrass Fred ATB, my past little blind houndies and am really looking forward to bringing Buster home. It will be a wonderful Christmas morning with all of us here.
Hope everyone is also having a wonderful holiday season!
Drool to all who are sick or those who have lost babies to the bridge recently. We are lighting candles to guide the way.
Synthia, wonder how big that stocking will need to be?Zuma (he can't share my bowl), Kahuna (we have enough to go around), Pearl (he can't have my favorite bed), Tucker (another playmate!), Cardiff (I'll try not to bowl him over), Griffin (another one of those things?)