[Dailydrool] Hanukkah

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 22 21:23:36 PST 2011

Hi all snoopy here

Tonight was the third night of Hanukkah.  I got a little Jewish doggie wearing a yarmulke with about six squeakers. Cyrus got a stuffed dreidel. When he bites it it plays the dreidel song. The Whole dreidel song. He is running up and down the hall biting it now. I have learned the dreidel song.  I have heard it at least 300 times already

And who in the world would ever give Cyrus a toy like that?  You guessed huh?  Our beloved albeit clueless momPerson

More later from snoopy

Sent from my iPaw