[Dailydrool] Sick and crouchy momperson

Paula Smith psmithrn68 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:58:55 PST 2011

This be Cooper again, the momperson has an appointment with the urogst,
prologest, I know that's not right Toby, leave me be...she has to go see
the pee doctor person and get her tent out out of her tumtum, OK smawty
pants the stent, gee weads one page in the nursie bookies and is a expewt.
She kinda wowwied bout how they gonna get this fing out. Glad I not gonna
be thewe, fraid the pee doctor man might be missin some body parts and hear
some langwange he probably never heawed before. Hopin she feews bettew
after tho cause she be weally cranky this last week and the langwage comin
outta that woman's mouth enough to make my eaws blush. Although she is
pwetty loopy when she takes those tweats she not share in the brown bottles
she keeps locked up.

Been weading bout this card exchange thingy...iffin anybody have any extwa
and would wike to send my mommy a cawd I would weally, weally preciate
it...she not do so good this time of year on account her famiwy are stoopid
doodyheads and she onwy has us houndies, the kitties and the one 2 legged
hooman boy (who is kinda a butthead). It's kinda hard for us houndies and
kitties to go buy her a pweswnt, for some reason the peoples in the mall
fweak out when we go there, me no know why, dwool is an accesory...next
year we goin to pawticipate in the cawd xchange thingy it sounds like fun.

Our home place mail thing is
551 Coachman Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402

Thank yu,
Cooper the Magnificent

Toby, I wote it I can sign it however I want