[Dailydrool] Tybee & Calendars

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 05:25:35 PST 2011

It's official! Tybee has a furever home! I spoke to his new mom this
afternoon and the whole family is so in love with this hound. They love his
joyful spirit and his great sense of play so our boy is home. An awful lot
of people helped Tybee get to this point and everyone at BaRCSE is so
grateful to our rescue family who helped him become the healthy and happy
hound that he is.

Our calendars came today! We ordered two and they are wonderful. And what a
treat to open the box and have the first page be that beautiful face we all
know so well! Many thanks to Laura for taking on this overwhelming job and
Kathy who was our elf and made sure we got our calendars before the
beginning of the year. Last year was the first time we had gotten the DD
calendar but we have both really enjoyed them all year. The DH has asked
several times if I ordered them again this year and will be very happy to
get his.

Heart healing and get well drool to all in need.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger