[Dailydrool] Leaking update from the desert

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Fri Dec 23 06:11:58 PST 2011

Yes, Conrad will have infections the rest of his life.  Doc will do 2 more
cultures to determine what type of antibiotic to keep him on permanently.
Lance has stopped leaking as long as he has his Proin before bed. Okay, we
are good there.  Arthur still leaking uncontrollably, clear pee.  His pee
has always been dark orange.  Blood work good.  Nothing out of line.  UA
negative.  My whole pay check went to the vet this week.  Now, doc asking
did I change foods?  Well, yes.  They've been eating a mix of Science Diet
WD mixed with Taste of the  Wild, wild salmon.  Lance was starving all the
time and they all seemed to be losing weight.  So I stopped the WD and
changed to Blue Buffalo, Senior.  Doc said it could be as simple as that.
It may be making Art more thirsty and he's drinking more water.  He also
gave him a new antibiotic just in case.  We'll see. Has anyone feeding Blue
noticed their hounds drinking more? I wanted to switch to California
Natural, but no one sells it here.

Ann, Lance, Art, Lacy, Daisy and the Con Man.