[Dailydrool] ReTraxshun

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:49:07 PST 2011

(okokIse riting Ise ritin.Stop breefin down my neck ok ok sir it ok sir
yessir)
Dis Conly. CONLEY (see Ispells it rite sir yessir I can sir)
Dis a whatchacallit
re track shun.
No Crissmus sale won day or eny odder.
Nossir No big black dog.Nossir you not hairy. You beyootiful blek fur.
Yessir you are sir.
Nossire MomPerson not been solt. Or gib away. She stay rite heer yessir she
do.
Yessir her cote her cote not my cote i keep my mouf offa she cote sir
yessir I do sir.
Nossir I lub Brudder llewis an he book yessir I do sir see sir I kissin he
yessir (hole still damnit Llewis) NOSIR I NO SAY DAT SIR JUSS KIDDIN SIR)
and he book itta wunnerful book sir.
Yessir I sees you onliest got 3 legs sir.
Yessir I nose you kin still run me down no swet sir.
I say agian
NO CRISSMUS SALE FRUM CONLEY sir. Ok sir?  I goin, I goin. I gone sit in my
crate awhile sir yessir wif door shut yessir.

Sorree. Conley