[Dailydrool] Request for any oldtimers or interested in the past!

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:51:46 PST 2011

Hi, Eleri here, da gurlz are fine.

I have a strange request.  Did I ever have one that wasn't???  Hmmmmm

Georgie sent me a photo the other day and it intrigued me (still does).  It was a b/w photo of a basset sitting on a grand piano with a lady singing to him.  I wanted to know more.  I've searched on Google, You Tube, Wikiwhatsit etc but all I have learnt is that the said dog was a star in the 50's. He was called J J Morgan and the info I have in the following link (Life magazine article).  My question: anyone remember this programme or the actress/singer?  I'd love to learn more.

Many thanks,

Oops, almost forgot the link  :

  http://books.google.fr/books?id=BFMEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA86&lpg=PA86&dq=JJ+Morgan+%22blind+date%22&source=bl&ots=3BLW9lp_3n&sig=W4_R8GgaOsh7hbS_6ke_hEhaVzM&hl=fr&sa=X&ei=x3b0ToyAGcyj-gbogoivAQ&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=JJ%20Morgan%20%22blind%20date%22&f=false

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org