[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 11:12:13 PST 2011

I just wanted to wish all the Droolers, their families, and their houndies
a very Merry Christmas and much love, good health and happiness for the new
year. I've really enjoyed becoming a part of this wonderful group of Basset
Hound enthusiasts (well, obsessed and basset slaves is more like it). I've
laughed at so many of the stories that have been posted (and realize that
Quincy isn't the only rotten stinker around), and I've cried whenever
someone loses one of the precious babies. It's like a big, slobbery family
and I'm so proud to be a part of it.

I also want to say thank you to all the people who so tirelessly give of
their time and money to help rescue, foster, and find homes for all of
these beautiful babies. You go above and beyond for them and God bless you
all for that. Every baby that is saved from a horrible life is such a
wonderful thing. And even when we may only have them for a short time, it
is a time filled with love and a caring touch that they never would have
had.

I want to wish healing drool to all of you who have sick babies. May God
and the angels watch over them and over you. And for everyone who has lost
one of their beloved babies, may your heart be healed and filled with
peace. Wishing all of you a very wonderful season and may this next year
bring joy, more homes for the houndies, and lots of money for the rescues
that so deserve it.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."