[Dailydrool] UK Calendars received in time to send out for Christmas!!

PC putecomms at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 11:20:30 PST 2011

Special thanks sent from across the pond to Laura and her elves; Susan
Willet, Diana Rothe, John Falk, Kathy Strasser and of course to Ellie who
made sure there were wonderful people in place to keep it all happening.

The calendars look fantastic and are a great testament to all of your hard
work and effort! I love Mug and Mad's page (April the 1st) and can't stop
looking at it as right now Maddy looks very, very different. After a year
spent recovering well from a terrible bout of pancreatitis and anorexia last
Christmas she suddenly went off her back legs just a couple of months back.
It was a no brainer to get her to the vet school A.S.A.P and thankfully
within time for them to SUCCESSFULLY operate on the prolapsed disc! She went
in paralysed and came out walking with a sling but now she literally hops
and skips! I think she must have been in pain before for her to be bouncing
around as she does now as much as she does - it really is incredible. She
used to just potter and walk at her own pace which I always thought was
basset paced but now she is more like a spring lamb. Anyway the picture on
the calendar was the last picture taken this year (busy year) before her
back fur was shaved off for her op. It's taking ages to grow back in but I
hope it will be right again in time for her next calendar picture!

Many thanks to everyone for the wonderful calendars again

Sonia, Mugwort and Madder and all! xxx