[Dailydrool] Houndie Frosting!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Dec 25 09:10:03 PST 2011

Dear Bounders-

I am very happy that your she slave has been baking you cookies! I have been a little concerned that you were not getting nuff cookies. My she slave has tasted cake made by your slave and says it was very good.....hmmmmn, she did not notice that there was no frosting on the cake, but clearly some of you have expressed a desire for frosted cookies.

My slave has frosted cookies by getting yogurt chips at the cake making store. Get a few crystal thingies to make it melt nice. Add a bit of oil and some color. Poof. Frosting. She does put it in the fridge to set up. Then takes out the cookies. It stays nice in NJ room temperature, but melted to mush when she brought some to Vegas in July. Come to think of it, she melted to mush in Vegas in July.

My she slave is walking around mumbling your names. She says she failed miserably at learning to know who was whom last Saturday and promises to try harder next time.....next week. I told her just bring cookies and you will probably forgive her. Frosting or not.

Merry Christmas. Happy Chanukah.

Pawtunia

......who is obviously not a sight hound. Rusty and I missed the GIANT candycane filled with cookies that was on the floor for us after our morning walkie. Waddled right past it. The humans laughed. Jeepers, they shoulda opened it so we could sniff!