[Dailydrool] felonious tresspasser

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 25 09:12:20 PST 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Yep, that's right you heard me correctly, we had a felonious tresspasser gain
entry to the home around midnight.  He ate treats and left presents and made a
mess (they are DECORATIONS momPerson) around the fireplace.  momPerson is up in
arms about it, she says he breaks in every year around this time.  She's tried
everything, she's even got a mezuza nailed up to the top of the chimney but
nothing helps.  Decorations and presents and treats delivered by a felonious
tresspasser around midnight on 12/24 every year.  Seems it started when the
girls were little and though she tries and tries momPerson isn't able to make it
stop.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah (6th night tonight ... woo hoo)

Love,
Snoopy .... with Cyrus and the momPerson too