[Dailydrool] Dumb Mamaslave...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Dec 25 09:15:53 PST 2011

To all my furends on da Drool - I hab the dumbest Mamaslave in da hole worl!!!   She did sumpfing dat may be unforgibbabul.  Unfinkabul!!!I tell you da storee - me, Daisy Bewwe ob da NJ 4 was da furstest houndie wut ebber camed heer to lib wif da slabes.  DAtz rite...mememe!  As a buppie I camed!  I am beautimous now but was eben cuter den, hehehe.  My birfday WAZ on Decembur 23, just won day affer da Mamaslabe's (wut her did NOT fergit I mite add.)  Do you fink she rememburred MINE?????? Nope, she did not!
Un- finkabul, I say.  So, I been sulkin' an innorin' her - well, ezzept for wen it time for brekfust and dinner.  DAt imporrtent, right?  I not forgibbin her nebber, ebber!

Mama here, yes - in the midst of all our Christmas preparations and end of year stuff at work, our Daisy Belle's birthday WAS forgotten.  Sigh... not that she is in any way invisible.  it's hard to believe that our counter cruiser extraordinaire, the kielbasa-shaped girl who eats anything that isn't nailed down, wormed her long-eared, sad-eyed way into our heart six years ago!  Seems like just yesterday.  It's thanks to her that I found the Drool and and adopted the three other rescue hounds who own us and share our home.  Even though it's late, Happy Birthday Daisy Wazey and many, many more!  We love you Frito Feet...

Sandi, Mamaslave to Daisy Belle  our houndie Birthday Gurl!