[Dailydrool] OUR HOLIDAY MOMENT IN MONTANA.

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 09:50:50 PST 2011

  YR.2011 AT PARTNERS PLACE.

been a year of JOY....i'm still tickin
                      RELIEF..  we did not burn down nor flood.
           CELEBRATION.. more bassets were saved and rehomed
              HAPPINESS....Argus and Thorbus are still with me.

                 SADNESS....Colbee Ames left me in march very
unexpectedly ...I am still mourning ....
....how selfish of me, but he is free from all that horrible pain..it
tore a piece right out of my soul to let him go visit the BRidge.   My
Lola Falana spoke to me telling me to put my love for him
"last"......./she/ was calling him home.  Lola and Colbee, for those of
you who never knew them......were a pair of gentle, calm, sweet,
receptive, and accommodating intelligent loving spirits who graced my
hearth and heart for only a short time, but who keep a place right up
front in my mind -------reminding me  to continue on what i do here.
every rescue who came here loved them.

    been a year of Decisions....now starting to leave the ranch to visit
family more.
                             Dreams.......of the future......so next
year i can visit my ohio family &
                                                  Michigan waddle.

AND WE HOPE TO CONTINUE OUR MISSION OF SAVING BASSETS IN 2012.
WOW......  we have dearly loved all the holiday greetings and Christmas
cards and pictures of such fabulous and wonderful hounds and their
families.   BLESS YOU ALL FOR THINKING OF US UP HERE MONTANA WAY AND ALL
THE GOOD WISHES AND HOWLIDAY CHEER IS BEING SENT RIGHT BACK TO ALL OF YOU.
TODAY IS CHRISTMAS.  MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE.

LOVE:  LESLIE

Basset Rescue of Montana Leslie Ames - President
  bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org