[Dailydrool] The Spirit moved my she slave....or at least Spirit Airlines did.

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Dec 27 17:45:38 PST 2011

Sweet Pawtunia,

It was wonderful visiting with your she-slave for the day!  The Bounders
were very happy to see her, as they have heard tales of the amount of treats
she brings when she visits.  However, they were not happy with me, since I
put my foot down and told your mom to only bring a box, rather than the
truckload I imagined was with her.

I made up for it with the frosting for their cookies!   They are loving my
newfound cooking skills and think I should graduate soon to grilled cheese.

Happy New Year and thank you Dawn, for getting me out and about for a very
fun day with you, Hank, Sharon, sweet Newt, and surprise encounters with
Shelly and Lisa!

Wen and the Bounders who are drooling tons for everyone!