[Dailydrool] Christmas fun

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 05:13:29 PST 2011

We survived Christmas without a scratch.  Literally.  The girls were
very good and enjoyed having their oldest boyslave come and visit.
They enjoyed the treats he fed them under the table too.  Maggie is
the one who gets most excited when someone come into the house and
yesterday was no exception.  Of course, the boyslave did not come by
himself.  He brought his houseguest.  His name is Sake.  Sake is a
cat.  Like we didn't have enough going on in the cat arena as it is.

Sake also came for Thanksgiving, much to the dismay of Picasso and
Davinci.  It makes life interesting when there are four dogs and four
cats in the same house.  There was a lot of hissing and posturing
mainly between Dinger and Sake.  Dinger really did not like him at
all.  And the fun thing is that Sake is spending two days and one
night with me so the son and dadperson can go visit my inlaws.  I just
hope they work out a truce quickly.  The girls pretty much stay out of
things.  They don't want to be the target of any of the claws

Dinger also went for a run this morning.  The DH went for one too.  He
got out and took off.  He also kept circling back toward the house.
He is now home and sitting on the kitchen table.  He is waiting for
something edible to appear.  Maggie does not want her breakfast so
Dinger will help herself soon if Mags doesn't decide to eat.  Ninja is
guarding her mama and all is right with her world.  Marley is asleep
in the "baby" bed and Shelby is wandering around the kitchen
bellowing.  I think she is hoping for treats to magically fall off the
counters. Happy Day After Christmas to us.  I need a nap.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Sheby, Picasso, Davinci, Dinger, and
soon, Sake