[Dailydrool] basset holiday centerpiece

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Dec 25 22:42:56 PST 2011

That is a really cute picture, and I love the expression on his face.  If it
were me, I'd watch out tomorrow night, he's making plans.  I'm thinking
Snoopy may be working up to winning the OEBE title.   (For anyone who
doesn't know, that stands for Order of the Evil Basset Empire, and a dog has
to very regularly commit quite impressive mischief to be awarded this
coveted title.  Snoopy appears to be on his way.)

No impressive counter cruising or table jumping here, my bunch are all too
old.  But they wanted me to let you know that they begged like crazy and
were underfoot all day once the relatives showed up.  We had a great dinner.
The girls were very good, the kitties hid in the garage (pet doors), and
Miss Anna is tooting like you can't believe tonight, we're getting a loud
"FFFFTTTTT" about every minute to minute and a half.  Only good thing is,
these aren't stinky like usual.  I'll take it.

We hope everyone had a good day, and look forward to hearing what Snoopy
does tomorrow night!!

Anita Woodrum

 <mailto:awoodrum at clear.net> awoodrum at clear.net

Subject: [Dailydrool] basset holiday centerpiece