[Dailydrool] Surgery Drool for Beth Hinchliffe

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 14:07:19 PST 2011

The Dashing Bassets will be fed lots of drool-producing treats so Beth will slide into surgery and out of it again with no trouble--the mama has declared we must, and it is our pleasure to do so.

Since the humans are very frail droolers, we have declared that they need to pray for Beth, too. (We think of prayer as the human version of drool--mama says we are thoroughgoing pagans!)

May everything go smoothly for Beth, and may she soon be feeling a lot better.
All the Dashing Bassets
Lady Jane & Holly & Dexter (AKA C. Dexter Haven)
and Pam the food slave