[Dailydrool] Bazzle, OEBE to the Rainbow Bridge.

Karen M. sparks_red at att.net
Mon Dec 26 14:36:27 PST 2011

I know we don’t post much anymore because I have been spending a lot of time with working with Bazzle and my
health issues.

I had to make one of those decisions today that I truly hate.   My daughter and I held Bazzle in our arms as he slipped
away on his journey to the Rainbow Bridge this morning at 11:46 a.m.   I will see you again my sweet, belly rub loving
boy.  I know that you are now at peace and released from the brain tumor that cause you to act in ways that were not
my big sweet loving boy.   I know you are at peace and meeting some of our family, happy and loving life.

Momma loves you with all my heart and soul.  You will always be a part of me that will never be forgotten.
Momma Karen and The Dog House Ganf
Bazzle ATB March 2007 to January 26, 2011
Tucker ATB