[Dailydrool] One happy momslave

Paula Smith psmithrn68 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:58:58 PST 2011

Yay I'm home!!!! Had stent replaced this morning. Felt better as soon as I
woke up from anesthesia. Feel better than I have for a few weeks, really
hoping this fixes things.

Got the best slurpy luvs and snooter kisses EVER when I got home.

Thanks for all the healing drool and get well wishes.

Slinging all the left over get well drool and giving the furbabies extra
treats to produce more for everyone who needs it.

Paula
Momslave to Toby, Cooper and Millie 3 very happy basset babies and George,
Zebra and Smokey...kinda think they didn't even notice I was gone since the
food kept magically appearing