[Dailydrool] OEBE Candidate?!?!?

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Tue Dec 27 06:08:58 PST 2011

Hello everyone!

First, healing drool to everyone who is sick or has a sick hound or has helped a loved one to the Rainbow Bridge recently!  We are keeping you all in our hearts and prayers!

Now on to my candidate for OEBE... our dear, sweet Sasha!!  I'm telling everyone that she got coal in her stocking this year 'cuz she was SO bad!!  The past month has been a learning experience for Shawn and I!!  Sasha is our 6th hound and our first "problem child"!!  She counter surfs!!  That's a first for us!!  She's stolen the butter dish off the counter on 3 separate occasions (the girl LOVES butter!!); leftover steak pieces meant to be shared with her sisters; a half-eaten chocolate candy that I WAS going back for and a chocolate penguin!!  She's also decided that she likes tearing boxes open!  It doesn't matter if there are dog treats or toys inside or Christmas ornaments or other gifts, the boxes get shredded!!  We had to wait until midnight on Christmas Eve to wrap the gifts for fear that she would tear them open!!  She chewed on my favorite PURPLE pen so now it doesn't click any more!  She ate the cord to my heating pad while it was plugged in!  We don't know how she wasn't shocked and thank doG she didn't burn the house down!  She's eaten my Harley sandals; chewed the seat belts in the back of the BUV and several leashes.  Chewed up the handles to 2 hairbrushes and 1 hair remover roller.  We are missing a dog bowl - still haven't found it!!  Had to go buy another one!!  She ate my mashed potato bowl from KFC while I ran in to get the DH some taco's!!  She ate all of my hummingbird plants; my lavender plants and my blackberry brambles!!  And she ate the back to one of my James Patterson books that has been on the bottom shelf of the bookcase for over a year now (she'll be 9 months on January 9th)!  Thank doG she is SO cute!!

Does she qualify?!?!?  :)  If not, what else can I expect from this wild child?!?!?

Happy Holidays!!

~Gwen - Slave to Teddi, Madden and Sasha~ (:>

(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.