[Dailydrool] Rudy (formerly known as Buster)

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 05:10:26 PST 2011

I wasn't all that fond of the name Buster, and having a Tucker and a Buster wasn't working too well. Buster is a real lover, so I named him after Rudolph Valentino. I asked him if he wanted to be called "Rudy" and he gave me a kiss. He started responding to it right away, so I guess he approves. And now I don't need to stop and think "what is his name?"

Rudy is one of the gang and has settled right in. He loves having brothers and sisters and plays full out with everyone. Then he comes over to crash in my lap. He will lay there and cuddle for hours if you let him. Such a sweet boy!

If anyone ever questions getting a blind hound, don't. They are wonderful and don't need any special care. They ate very good at figuring out where things are. Other than keeping them away from open wells and cliffs, there isn't much to do.

Drool headed out to all, especially Beth as she prepares for her surgery. We are praying for you!

Synthia, and
Kahuna, Zuma, Pearl, Tucker, Rudy (FKA Buster), Cardiff and Griffin

Sent from my Verizon iPhone