[Dailydrool] checking in

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 04:58:45 PST 2011

*We have not posted in quite a while but we try to catch up now and again.
We have lots of drool to send...to Beth who is facing surgery tomorrow and
who we will also keep in our prayers, to the many who are facing
difficulties and health issues during these holidays, and with an aching
heart to all who have lost their dear furry friends.
We are hoping that the coming year is a better one for those who have had
trying times this year.

We received our calendars for the very first time before Christmas and so
our gift was on time to our beloved vet.  They were surprised to not be
getting it after the New Year this year which was usual.  And they are
beautiful, too...thank you so much for all involved and for Laura enduring
all the headaches that go with this project.

To all our Drool family...may you have a Happy New Year and may your
snuggles be warmer and drool be plentiful and the aroma of Frito feet
soothe your heart and soul.

Beth, slave to Arfur and Vito, missing Hugo and Blossom atb.
*
--
*Word for the day: gratitude*

Help feed the animals