[Dailydrool] oh my, oh my

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 28 15:37:06 PST 2011

Greetings all, it's Snoopy's mom here,

OH!  This boy is determined to make it into the OEBE.  Yesterday I was vacuuming
and I felt a tug on the cord and I checked and Snoopy was CHEWING on the cord as
I vacuumed.  Now let us remember that Snoopy is SIX years old.  I've never known
him to chew on a cord before but there it was.  I told him no, I even called him
a name (b-a-d  d-o-g) which I know isn't nice but I was WORRIED.  Well he quit
and then 10 seconds later I felt another tug and sure enough .... there was a
grinning basset with the cord between his teeth .... AGAIN!!!

And that is not all, no, that is not all.  Natalie got the MOST complex lego
they make for Hanukkah.  It is the London Tower and has over 4 thousand pieces.
 She is about half way through it.  She keeps all the little tiny pieces in
sandwich bags ... of which there are 30 or 40.  I have her keeping all of those
in a shipping box with tabs so it can be closed.  She has all of this on the
desk in the family room so she can work on the project, which will likely take
another week or so.  Last night Snoopy got the box down, opened it and spread
the bags all over.  Well, I gathered them up and put them back but then this
morning when I went out to pick up the yard I found another bag with the pieces
scattered ALL OVER THE YARD.  Well, I hunted and I gathered up all the pieces (I
could find).  One was broken and chewed.  I HOPE none were swallowed but we'll
see what we see there.  Now I have to go online and request a replacement piece
and pray real hard that none went down the pie shoot and pray even harder that
if any did they come BACK OUT the other end.

Wish me luck with my OEBE candidate please.  I surely need it.

--Dale