[Dailydrool] Decorating with Bassets

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 18:28:05 PST 2011

Today the DH and I went out for lunch and errand running.   The boyslaves
were here before going to work.  Did they let any bassets out?  Doubtful.
Did they empty any garbage cans or recycling?  No.  When the parent slaves
came home, the entire kitchen, and family room were decorated with the
recycling and the garbage.  AAANNNDDDD someone pooped in multiple rooms and
stepped in it and tracked it all over.  It was such a lovely surprise.  If
that wasn't enough, Dinger got out for the umpteenth time and ran to Dog
knows where.  We got him back by putting a can of wet cat food out.  He is
not the brightest of felines at times.  Anyway, the trash is cleaned up and
the carpet will be shampooed.  Maggie is looking very sheepish.  She may
have been having a tantrum.  She did not eat her breakfast but someone ate
the wet food off the top.

My decorating skills are not great.  Maggie's are much worse than not
great.  Shelby's stink.  Multiple glasses of wine are in my future.
Preferably close together.  Where is that spot remover?  Maggie is still
looking very sheepish or very bassetish.

Merry After Christmas.

Julie with the wrecking crew.  The kitties are taking the fifth.