[Dailydrool] Cookng with basets

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 18:58:16 PST 2011

After the decorating spree this afternoon, I fixed a little dinner.  Or I
tried to.  Shelby came in to help and supervise.  She is a good supervisor
in that she never strays far from the source of the food.  She stays
underfoot and between the cook's legs if possible.  She can catch any
falling debris.  I just took  Dinger break.  He crawls up and sleeps on my
neck when he needs a cuddle.  He is back on his perch now.  Maggie is also
a helper in the kitchen.  She Sits and whines and whines and whines for
things to fall her way.  They both move around so if I don't watch where I
step or back up, I trip, which is their intention, I believe.  One of these
days I will fall flat on my touchas and they will think I am there to
play.  Even Dinger would be amused.

No cooks were hurt in the making of dinner.  No bassets were stomped on
either.

Julie with the cooking bassets and the escaping cats.  Wine will be
consumed in honor of something.