[Dailydrool] Beth - news

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 21:47:24 PST 2011

Bonejour,

I'm sure others will post, but just in case nobody does, here is the message I received earlier:

Hi Everyone,

Beth asked me to let you all know when we received word after her surgery today at Mass General Hospital.  Please keep in mind that her father DOES NOT know of this illness or surgery, so PLEASE keep this in mind.

Her dear friend Jamie called me just now to report that Beth came out of surgery close to 8 pm tonight (having gone in around 3 pm).
She is doing fine and in ICU,
Her surgery went perfectly well.

She should be able to go home in a couple of days and reported asking for a chocolate milk shake when Jamie went to see her just now.

Have a good evening after this day of waiting and worrying.

Elaine Drake Allen

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr