[Dailydrool] basset mix puppies

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 00:21:15 PST 2011

A friend of mine who does Rescue, mostly Pekes has a neighbor who has a basset they allow to get pregnant every heat cycle.    She recently had another litter and my friend, Lisa is hoping she might find help for the pups before they stray or get killed.  Poor Mama has teats that drag on the ground.    Not sure of the Daddy, they also have , I believe, a male lab.  The neighbor has no interest in spaying the Mama.  Or, it seems, plans for the pups. They are not breeders  just very careless.   Any suggestions?