[Dailydrool] Drool??

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 04:44:17 PST 2011

Momma here--and we have been sending drool right and left for all that need it--but we have spare--
I was sitting on the couch this morning and here is Brudder Jake, also on the couch. One good shake of the head by the big boy and a huge chunker of drool hit me in the head, running down my hair. His second shake landed a another load across my glasses---

I think Brudder Jake (Mr Serious) takes the words Drool Coming very seriously---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake