[Dailydrool] Pecan lemon shortbread cookies

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 29 08:23:20 PST 2011

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

Natalie was baking last night.  She made the most amazing pecan lemon shortbread
cookies.  From scratch.  They were wonderful.  Note the WERE!!!  Around 9 I
gathered up the remaining cookies on the cooling rack and put them in an air
tight box on the counter and went out to the garage to get the laundry from the
drier.  Around 9:02 I returned with the laudry in my arms to find Cyrus with a
sad face sitting in the kitchen.  Hi Cyrus, where's Snoopy?   Ummm, Cyrus,
where's the box of cookies ...... oh %^@=!!!!!

So I charge out into the yard where I found both Snoopy and the box of cookies.
 I saved the last 3 cookies from him.  He was offended.

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

more later from the cluess momPerson with Snoopy the thief (I am creative) and
Cryus the honest soul (I'm shocked)