[Dailydrool] Beth, Laura's shout out, Teddy, BaRCSE, Peaches Daddy, Beethoven, Dreamer,

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 13:45:46 PST 2011

First of all I am hoping that we will soon have news today on how Beth is doing, I have gotten out extra treats to
get the droolies really flowing for Beth. I know she came out the surgery great and even requested a chocolate shake, ;o)
When it is a good time for us to send cards, I hope that someone posts her address.
I have to say that I was humbled by the 'shout out' from Laura, I love sending cards and was so delighted that she received it
and it made her smile.  My goal was met. You are welcome Laura.
RIP Teddy and droolies to the family of Teddy and all others that have gone to the Bridge. The New year's Eve party is
going to be a big one. I think it is time that they stop sending out invites for the party. The rest of us want to celebrate
the New Year with our hounds here at home.
Congrats to BaRCSE on getting that nice big check for the hounds.
To Peaches daddy, git better soon. Peaches misses her daddy.
As for the stories about Beethoven and Dreamer, I had tears as I read them. The love poured forth in your words. Blessed Be.
Martha and Molly Bob.
Sherlock ATB, Chance ATB, Rex ATB
PS, thank you Sandi Wittenberg. she sent me a box of doggie fabrics, to use for making the quilts that I donate to rescues for auction/raffle.