[Dailydrool] Why I NEBBER!!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 15:43:39 PST 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Dat Rite I nebber. Why lookie here--da drool is so silent I be a wonderin whut is goin on--now here it is--Liddel Conley's Burfdey--he bee four taday--an I see no greetin, no cheer--no nuffin. SIGH. Wherez are youze peepel??? We shud be habbin selebrationz, CAKE, ice creamz, beef, booze, why yes--BOOZE----

Brudder Elwood needz booze affer yesterdey---nebber ebber trust da peeps---them folks sey spa dey and I comes home wif me choppers shinin, me toebones gone, an to whooze ebber ober dere at Doc's dat gib me da butt squeeze------well-----dooze you really need to use da jawz ob life back dere?????? Me tailpipe got new shape---it aint round back dere no more, it now like a wedgie---da Brudder aint heppy.

Nowz all youze folks git dem paws a moobin---give liddel Conley a biggie shout fur da specul day. An while youze at it---gib shout to all dem folks in need, and drool, an prayerz, and all stuff gud.

Brudder Elwood is a waitin to see---or I send Brudder Jake to youze home.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake