[Dailydrool] I have a house full of company and NO ONE has received an order for one calendar yet

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:49:23 PST 2011

Hi all,

I am flooded -- absolutely overwhelmed with e-mails.  And I have a house full of company.  I am responding as I can, but to the best of my knowledge NO ONE has received an order for a single (i.e. just one) calendar yet.  And Michael is not responding to my e-mails trying to find out when they shipped.  Please, please be patient with me.  I am trying to find out the status, but for all of you who are convinced you are the only one who hasn't received yours, you have lots of company.  Laura