[Dailydrool] bootiful basset proof trash can

Maribeth Walker houndhouse.walker at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 17:47:52 PST 2011

I used to have to keep my waste basket up high on the kitchen table.... yuk....then Kathie Lockhart made me a wooden and hand-painted basset proof trash can that has a large plastic trash can inside, and, with 17 rescue hounds, there has never, ever, been a trash episode.  She adopted her beautiful Hannah from me.  Nobody knows it is the trash can because it is so beautiful, but it is truly basset proof, and I will always cherish it!  I can send a picture by request.  We LOVE it.