[Dailydrool] Recycle/Trash Cans

Alexa Paul houndy2 at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 17:07:49 PST 2011

We gave up having any kind of recycle or trash can out on the floor because them HOUNDIES either crash it over or Peedle on it.
We'll put out a huge recycle can sometimes for a get together but it is easiest to just put it wayyy up or behind securely closed doors!
Then nobody gets into trouble over the recycle/trash cans.
Another good hint is to get one of those plastic fire hydrants and fill it with sand and rocks so it is stable and place it way outside before the entrance to your drive/gate way soon it will be the houndy calling card post and dogs coming onto your yard and garden will have had a nice long pee and make for happy hounds AND less peed on garden.
Happy New Year
Alexa,Hudsie,Henry,and Biddy

Sent from my iPhone