[Dailydrool] Quiet New Years Weekend

Ursula Kramer rodurs at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 20:22:00 PST 2011

It is hard to believe but we went from four Bassets this morning to just two this evening. Our two fosters both got new homes this evening! Our two are both missing their foster brother and sister but we know that the next foster is just days away (older Bassets always seem to be in need of homes if only temporarily). We are keeping our fingers crossed that the adoptions work out.

For all the other foster parents out there, let your foster Basset take a little piece of your heart with them so that they remember how much they were loved while they were with you and have that piece of your heart replaced by the next foster that walks through your door.

Your Friend in Bassets,
Ursula